Leicestershire's award-winning Barrie Stephen group of salons held their annual awards ceremony on Saturday to celebrate the fantastic work done by their teams in 2017.
Held at North Bar & Kitchen on Hinckley Road, Barrie Stephen held a sumptuous three course dinner for every team member across the five salon group, before hosting a glittering award ceremony which celebrated the achievements of the staff across the year. The Anstey salon came out on top in the coveted Salon of the Year award, and Anstey's Salon Director and UK Eufora Style Director Neil Smith also walked away with the Colour Ambassador award as well as a Special Recognition gong for his 18 years of incredibly high profile work for the group.
New talent was also applauded, with Abigail Plimmer being hailed as the Future Professional of the Year. After all of the crystal stars had found their way to their delighted owners, the celebrating began in style as the team took to the dance floor.
Barrie Stephen said, 'Celebrating the achievements of all of our team is incredibly important to me. Everyone has worked incredibly hard this year, providing every single client that passes through our doors with truly private jet service. We are lucky to have such a talented group of people working in our salons - our skilled stylists, dedicated front of house team and our wonderful managers. It's been a fantastic opportunity to applaud each and every one of them.'
Full List of Winners
1. CREATIVE TALENT - Grace Blackburn
2. FUTURE PROFESSIONAL - Abigail Plimmer
4. FRONT HOUSE - Sue Preston
5. MANAGER OF THE YEAR - Dennis Bodle
6. SPECIAL RECOGNITION - Neil Smith
7. RETAIL CHAMPION - Dennis Bodle
8. RITUAL AMBASSADOR - James Taylor
9. COLOUR AMBASSADOR - Neil Smith
10. SALON OF THE YEAR - Anstey Salon
11. PRIVATE JET AMBASSADOR - Carly Riley
12. GRADUATE STYLIST - Kayleigh Brenchley
13. SIX STAR ACHIEVER - Kelly Byrne
14. DEDICATED TO THE EXPRESSION OF EXCELLENCE - Lauren Weaver
15. MOST CLIENTS - Hannah Davies