OUT OF THE BLUE: BYRON TO CELEBRATE MONUMENTAL WIN WITH FREE BURGERS FOR LEICESTER FANS
Byron, the restaurant group specialising in proper hamburgers, today announces it will be offering Leicester City FC fans a free burger in honour of the club’s epic Premiere League title triumph this season, in what many are calling the greatest achievement in sporting history.
Foxes supporters must present their season tickets upon arrival at Byron’s Highcross branch in order to redeem any one of Byron’s proper hamburgers – between now and the end of the Premier League season.
Vicky, Restaurant Manager at Byron Highcross, commented: “This is Byron’s way of repaying the fans for their loyal support throughout the season. You can’t escape the buzz in the city and we are really keen to continue the celebrations in the best way we know how - with free proper hamburgers. We’re looking forward to welcoming a sea of blue coming through our doors throughout this weekend.”
Byron’s special celebratory offer coincides with what is set to be a weekend of further partying in the city, with Leicester's historic campaign coming to a close against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Sunday and an open-tour victory parade, hosted by the newly crowned champions, planned for Monday May 16th, where City supporters will get another glimpse of the Premier League trophy.
Leicester offer - Terms and Conditions
· *Available from Thursday 12th May and will end on Monday 16th May 2016 at 5pm
· Customers must present their Leicester Football Club season ticket to redeem their free hamburger
· Extra toppings and extra patties are not included
· Subject to availability. No cash value. See website for opening and closing times
· This booking can only be used at Byron Leicester and is non-transferable. Takeaway and Deliveroo are not included
· This offer is at the manager’s discretion and may be withdrawn at any time. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers